We have NEW opportunities for you!
• Works as part of the Project Team, assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project work.
• Provide superior client service.
• Provide superior employee management.
• Meet assigned financial targets.
1. Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
2. Develop scope and schedule for assigned project.
3. Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
4. Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation. 5. Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
6. Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
7. Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
8. Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
9. Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by MAS DC.
10. Comply with all MAS DC policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• Office or interior fit-out construction experience a plus
• Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
• Ability to prepare and track budgets
• Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts a plus
• Flexibility with work hours as needed
• 2-3 years of practical experience in a project administration / accounting position required
• Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external and internal clients
• Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite